Day by Day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

special message from an angel

I was just sent a message from a young lady whose brother is one of the oldest HLHS survivors. This is so incredable, God has sent us a message of encouragement exactly when we need it. Faith, this girl's name, somehow knows my daughter Kelly and saw the posts about Olivia, she sent me her brothers story and the news that he is now a happily married 25year old... Isn't that amazing? Dont you feel encouraged? I do. This little guy underwent the Norwood procedure in Boston when it was still in the trial stages. His first doctors had already told his parents to just take him home and let him die peacefuly but God had a different plan! God already knew that 25 years later his story would be like cool water to our thirsty hearts. :-D Wow! Dear God, Thank you for sending us this news, you see our needs and give us great gifts. Thank you for the delay with today's surgery, I don't know why but you do and I trust you. Amen

No comments: