Day by Day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 16th AM

Well, Olivia is two weeks old today. Wow we feel like we have been here a lot longer than that, this place and this routine are starting to feel like home.Olivia is doing fine for her. She has been resting and stable for a couple of days again and that is good. Today Crystal is hoping for some word on the CT scan but.... you never know. Yesterday Crystal took an infant massage class and learned about "healing touch", because Livie is mostly on her back she needs "special massage" to help loosen and relax her upper body and arm muscles. I love that this place lets the medical and some holistic methods meld. Father Crowley, a long time family friend, stopped by yesterday and was able to pray with Crystal, we are so grateful to everybody who is holding her in prayer.Now the really good news.... Ta ta ta ta.... Mammy gets to see her today!!!!!! yes I do! They lifted the ban on extended family yesterday, Crystal had to fill out special paperwork and my first visit has to be with a parent so hopefully this afternoon I will get to see and tell my little Livie just how special she is to my heart I am very happy.I am also trying to decide what kind of park pass I should get for the kids and myself. Looking into the zoo/wild animal park or seaworld.... I'm leaning towards seaworld, its close and if the weather ever warms up I think the kids will like the water play.

No comments: