Day by Day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 16th PM My Birthday Present!


Olivia is wonderful, yes I was able to see and hold her today and it was amazing.she peeked one little eye at me when I first spoke to her then went so peacefully to sleep as I touched, kissed, spoke to and even sang to this wonderful little peanut princess. Her heart rate stayed slow and steady and she was so peacefully asleep when we left she didn't cry when I had to put her down. It was an amazing time for me..
Ezra was also able to see her today, Crystal and he met with a child/family advocate provided by the hospital to "get him ready" for all he saw. the advocate was great, they had a doll with the same tubes as Livie that he got to hold, then they took a polaroid picture of Olivia that he watched develope, they had pictures of all the machines he would see, he was very prepared when he went in with mommy and he was amazing, he was not frightened at all and he has decided to be a Dr to make people better and when he asked about a machine and was told that was Olivia's medicine he said "well I will push the buttons more so she gets better faster". He had to leave after that! Ahahahahaha...... Crystal and Justus will be meeting with the Drs again this Friday so we will get surgery news at that time, I hope, but in the mean time she is growing and gaining weight just like they want her to, she is almost back up to birth weight at 5lbs. Today was a good day.

No comments: