Day by Day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 14th


Wow, it's rockin Monday in So. California and we just had a 5.7 earthquake to cap off the night. Olivia has been on the roller coaster ride we have all expected. Three good days and then one or two not so great. This weekend she started having SVT or Supraventricular tachycardia ( fast heart). They have changed her meds and seem to have it under control now and her neonatologist explained this was not completely unexpected. It's just kind of hard on all of us when her care givers start scurring around her, she is so tiny and fragile. Today her nurses put her is a little carseat of sorts because she does like to be "up". I just kept thinking pretty soon Livie we will put you in a real carseat and take you home. But befor that we are still waiting for the go ahead on her CT scan and of course the norwood surgery. Tonight was the 'cardiac parent support group meeting' and Crystal and Justus went to it and met more parents who are going through, or have gone through and some even expecting to go through the same thing. It was right here an the RMcDHouse and they were blessed by all the information and friendship.

Ezra loved the puppet show



We were also blessed at dinner tonight by "Hope Luthern Church; Temecula" when they showed up with an awesome puppet show. the kids (and I) were so entertained and grateful for all the good music and great messages.

Evangeline pointing out all the fun puppets

This afternoon my mom sent this verse to me; and I think it's a real good thought to close on tonight. Isaiah 41:10: fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand

No comments: