Day by Day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 19th

Well after a long morning of waiting Crystal and Justus had an extensive meeting with the neonatoligst. The CT scan answered a lot of questions, Livie is doing well..... Yes her one problem is her heart. Her kidneys and lungs are up to speed, and some of the other problems that they thought she might have, have been ruled out!! I am shouting Praise The Lord. This baby girl has been held in constant prayer for all of her 18 days with us and I refuse not to give God all the Glory... We love you RADY Children's and Drs and nurses but God is our ultimate healer. There will be another meeting on Thursday with the whole heart team to discuss the plans for her heart but in the mean time she is growing and gaining and capturing the hearts of so many. We Love you Olivia Faith!! This afternoon Crystal and Justus have left with Ezra and Evangeline to see Toy Story 3 and have some real family time with a big burden off of thier shoulders. I am on my way to see my littlest one. Thank you prayer warriors, thank you friends and family... I pray the rest of your weekend is Blessed!!!

No comments: