Day by Day

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 11th

Today we are on our third good day for Olivia. PTL Today she is breathing completely on her own, she is getting mommy's milk (through a tube) and her pain medicine is down to tylenol. Oh how far we have come. Thank you Jesus. After a weekend of rest she will face her CT scans next week and then surgery to be determined. Auntie Kimmy is heading home tonight, oh how she will be missed, but she will be back and maybe we will do the fair next week! :-) Daddy is coming for the whole weekend starting tonight so I will also go home for a couple of days, oh how I will miss my little peeps but I must do a few things at home and then I will come back on Monday. I am so thankfull to all of you who have been praying for us sooo diligently. Thank You... For now we are in a peaceful place, God is working to strengthen and heal all of little Livies parts I will continue to update next week, but may not for the weekend, remember no news is good news. :-D

No comments: