Day by Day

Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Road Ahead 2012

For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 100:5
This is the verse that was our focus at church this morning, Amazing!
For the last two weeks I have been trying to think of a title for my blog for this year, I have my theme picked out but just couldn't quite put my finger on a title verse. But this is it!!
Everyday this year I want to remember, the Lord is good, his love endures ForEver and he is faithful to all generations.
This is not always easy to remember, when my life is not going so good,
He is still good, and in control of what is best for me.  When I am
alone and feeling lonely physically or emotionally His love is
there for me in his word and the people he has put in my life.
And when I am worried and concerned about my kids
and friends and family I can rest in that He is there for them too.
So as I sit here on the first day of 2012 thinking about the
road ahead of me this New Year I am deciding  to focus
on the positive, on my haves and not my have nots,
on my cans and not on my can nots, because the
Lord is Good.
And I am Grateful.


No comments: