Day by Day

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 5 Update from Caleb

Snow on the Golan Heights 
Caleb is doing great and today he posted his own update that I have nothing to add to.  Here is what he had to say.....


So today we started with cesurae Philippi and saw were Jesus asked his disciples "who do you think these pagans think I am" then he asked "who do YOU think I am" and Peter answered "you are the son of God". Pretty cool spot. 
From there we went to tel Dan and from there you could over look Syria and Lebanon and a bunch of signs saying "danger...mines! Do not cross" pretty crazy! 
Then went to the castle of nimrod and that place was huge!! And incredible, the architecture of it. 
 Then went to the location of the six day war and on the way......IT STARTED SNOWING!!!!! YES SNOW IN ISRAEL!!!!!! Crazy!


 I'll post a picture in a bit, but just as yesterday and the day before and since I came here I'm loving it and having a great time miss you guys and I'll check in again tomorrow night. =) Have a good day at church =) Goodnight.



No comments: