Day by Day

Monday, January 2, 2012

Blessings Abound

Surprise! 
Just two days into 2012 and already more surprises and blessings than I deserve. Kim and Ed came over tonight with a hand painted birthday sign for us.
In a family our size it is hard to keep track of all of our little blessings special days and this is such an awesome idea.  Kim, being quite the artist did all of the art work to perfectly match our decor and I absolutely love it.
But the BIG surprise was the extra little tag with the ? name...... Yes they are expecting a baby!
What a great fun way to let us know.  I am just thrilled to pieces for them (and me)!  Baby Pairrett is due the end of August, it is going to be a busy year with Mike and Haley expecting Asher in January and Kelly and Nathan expecting Toby in March.  I am blessed!

1 comment:

Rose Starr said...

What a fabulous gift and congrats! 2012 will be filled with wonderful new life! Love it!