Day by Day

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Roadrunner San Diego April 2,2010



Today my husband treated me. We went to an awesome running store in the San Diego area called Roadrunner, this place rocks! I had to walk on a treadmill and had my gait analyzed, two very knowledgeable employees helped me find just the "perfect" pair of shoes. It was a great experience and just what I needed to motivate me back to the streets.


After leaving Roadrunner with a bag full of loot Erik headed south on the 15, stopping at Rady Children's Hospital for a little look around at where Olivia will be treated. We didn't stop, just a drive by, the facility is huge. Crystal and Justus will be seeing Olivia's cardiologist on Wed. we will know so much more after that.


Leaving there and heading even farther south we ended up at the Blue Water Seafood Market and Grill, we saw this place on the food network on an episode of Diners, Drive inns and Dives and figured we would see for ourselves if this place really was as great as Guy Fite said. Oh boy, it was! We stood in line to order for at least 20 minutes, had to wait for a table and ate off Styrofoam but it was the BEST! The grilled Mahi Mahi was so good, I strongly suggest everybody try this place if you get the chance.

What a great day (date) it turned out to be. I am very fortunate to have a wonderful husband who knows just how to bless me.

No comments: