Day by Day

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Carlsbad Seapointe



Caleb and I are spending a few days in Carlsbad at our timeshare. What a blessing, this place is so beautiful, we love it.
Vacations are funny things though, if I just go and do nothing I come home feeling refreshed and rested but I always feel kind of cheated out of something "fun". If I end up doing a lot of "fun" things I go home exhausted. Such a dilemma.
These last few days have been pretty
restful, yesterday Crystal went to
another doctor visit at Rady so I
watched the kids here, that was fun there is a fun little playground for them and of course just being in a different place is fun for kids. We also got to BBQ and have a yummy dinner with Justus and Crystal after the appointment. God is good to us.
Tonight we go back home for two days to work and go to ICAP then I am coming back alone for a couple days to work on curriculum in a quiet uninterrupted environment, I am hoping to get all of next years first semester for all three of my classes at least penciled out. We'll see.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

No comments: