Day by Day

Friday, April 16, 2010

Seapoint II


What a crazy week, Caleb and I headed home on Tuesday afternoon after one day of "lazy" at the timeshare, Erik had told us that Sally our old Labrador was acting pretty sick. I called the vet and got her an appointment for Wed. afternoon, she definitely was acting scary sick, she was vomiting, couldn't walk, had head tilt and her eyes wouldn't focus! I really thought we were at the end of her road.


Wednesday morning I had a wonderful time with the grand kids playing in the front in the grass and garden. There is just something about being outside and in the dirt that is good for the soul. All of the veggi seeds that Ezra helped me plant are starting to poke through, oh boy zucchini, squash and green beans!

Crystal picked up the kids at 3 and Caleb and I headed to the vet with Sally, great news, an easy fix with anti inflammatory for her brain. She is doing better already.

Crystal and Justus heard from Dr. Inger Olsen Olivia's consult physician, and the news is not great, Olivia may have even more obstacles but none of that now.

Thursday was our first day back at ICAP after a 2week Easter break, my heart is not really in school right now but the kids are great and it was good to see all my friends, so many people are praying for us.


Today is Friday, the week is gone already. Today I worked on Olivia's little heart blanket, it makes me so happy to be able to be making something for my little Livie and I love it. It's all done and ready to be washed and wrapped, I hope Crystal likes it.


Well here it is 10:30PM and Erik and I are finally back at Seapoint, the adventure is never over for us, on the way down tonight the truck shook and shimmied until we had to pull over and call AAA, all we could do was laugh, of course the wait was over an hour, thank goodness for fb mobile and bejeweled. When the tow truck finally arrived Erik turned on the truck and wallah! No problem... So off we went into the sunset, (well not really, it was dark by this time) to our wonderful little timeshare by the beach, Erik is reading and relaxing and here I sit reliving it all not really understanding anything that is going on right now but truly believing that God is in control.

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: