Day by Day

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grandchildren; I'm not sure who I'm quoting but "grandchildren are the reason we put up with our teenagers" is probably true. I LOVE my grandchildren, this is Evangeline, 20months and Ezra, 4years. they are only 2 of my 12 but they are the ones who live closest to me. One day a week my daughter works so I get to have fun. Ezra is a whiz kid, he is so smart he is a challenge to keep busy, everyday we do some kind of "school" he know all his numbers, shapes, letters, colors, he is way beyond "what your preschooler should know" so yesterday we did math, counting all sorts of things, he's a whiz! I will have to work hard to figure out what to do next week.
Evangeline is the picture next to "little girl" in the
dictionary. She is adorable, never to be left out she
follows and copies everything her brother does. She is also very opinionated and has no problem shushing whoever is pestering her, it drives Ezra nuts. Get used to it Ezra, girls will be driving you nuts for the rest of your life.

1 comment:

ckessler said...

I LOVE those kids! Writing is great therapy and you're good at it so keep it up. This is a crazy time right now but I know God is in control. I am so thankful for the two little distractions He has given us already. We'll see what marvelous things He has instore for us next ;) XOXO