Day by Day

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Join us in a "Walk for Livie's Heart"

Every since Olivia went to heaven I have been thinking that I have to write my last blog with the label "Olivia". Well its been almost two weeks and I just haven't been able to do it.  I don't really like to close chapters of my live.
Then tonight I thought, I don't really have to close this chapter, Olivia lives strong in our memory and in her memory we are going to join the "4th annual Shamu and You Family Walk" to benefit Rady Children's Hospital.
Crystal has started team "Livie's Heart" we are trying to get 50 people to be on our team so that we can all have a T-shirt with our team name and a team pop up the day of the event.  October 2, in San Diego on the bay and by Sea-world.  I'm very excited.  We already have about 20 people so if you read this and your not signed up, Please Do!  Even it you don't walk the $27.00 registration fee will go to a very good cause; the hospital that took such good care of our precious Olivia.
Please Visit the following site and support our team, Olivia's team, Team Livie's Heart.

2 comments:

Rose Starr said...

Wish we could join you on the walk!!! Praying for you all still. Thanks for sharing :)
~ROse

ckessler said...

I think the great thing about chapters is that they are vital for the rest of the story. Without them, something would be missing from the end. With them, every emotion can be evoked to make for a deeper and more wonderful journey. The book is never closed until the day we meet Jesus face to face, but pages are turned every day. I know that this chapter was very dark, but thats when God will prove Himself strong, that's when the characters are made vulnerable and that makes a story that people want to read. I love you mom with all of my heart, this chapter will never be closed, and I wouldn't be surprised if this story is a best seller someday.