Day by Day

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Aug. 8th Harvest Crusade 2010

Sixteen years ago this weekend I went forward at  the Harvest Crusade at Jack Murphy Stadium. Wow, time flys.  I remember the message, Christ coming into your heart for a visit, no need to clean up first, He will do the work for you. Out with the green shag carpet and lava lamps and in with the new. It made sense to me, I gave my heart to Him.
Erik and I had been living together for about two years and he decided it was time to get married, so get married we did.  August 20th it will be 16years married, 18 years together.
Oh my gosh, so much water under the bridge, it has not been easy raising 8 kids in a combined family but we have come through without too many battle scars.
We are on the home stretch now, only Caleb, 'our' baby, is under 18 but we still have three under our roof, all loving the Lord.
Harvest Crusade 2010 NoseBleed Section!

Last night we went to the Harvest Crusade in Anaheim, OC Supertones were there, it took us back to the old "Spirit West Coast" days in Monterey CA. Good Times!
Now we are praying for our sweet grand daughter Olivia, lots of prayers. lots and lots of prayers.  My faith is being  challenged and put through the test.
Tonight the message of this years Harvest is "Why Suffering?"  I will be listening on the internet. I need this question answered.  I am praying, He will show me something I can understand.....

No comments: