Day by Day

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Oh Happy Day

Oh the Joy!  The joy I felt when I opened this little box.  Crystal and Justus are having another baby.  She hasn't seen the Dr. yet but calculates the baby to be here in April.
We are all rejoicing!

And today as well as rejoicing we were also painting.  Evie's room got a fresh coat of "purpleishis and twinkle toe".  Oh my goodness it is so cute and sweet in there you could get a toothache!
Evie is wondering what part of "Princess " I don't understand..





That sewing machine is old but
still get the job done!









Of course in this family nobody gets a free pass
so Ezra and Evie got busy with the brushes helping
daddy while Crystal was sewing new curtains.

Ezra, daddy's helper.



Next week the new toddler bed and reading tent should be here.
I can hardly wait to curl up on the new purple pillows and read to these cutie pies..
I am a lucky Mammy!
Proverbs 17:6 "Grandchildren are the crown of old men (and women)"

No comments: