Day by Day

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Albert Einstein..(1879 - 1955)

A long time ago one of my favorite self quotes was "reality is an illusion".  Maybe I had heard the Albert Einstein quote but I can't really say.  It makes perfectly good sense to me.  We all pick the reality we want to live in and project but it does not make it true.
Turf the perfect terrier
 I can say that my dogs are perfect, to me they are,
but to someone else their shedding and barking would disqualify them as their "perfect" pet.
See my reality is really also my illusion.
Hmmmm, just thinkin.

1 comment:

Erik Hinkston said...

At least a couple of them are perfect, Turf being one of them. More favorite Reality quotes Adam Savage says, "I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own".