Day by Day

Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2nd: 1 day post op




This is all of the equipment around Olivia during her early recovery. PTL for such wonderful technology to help our little Princess.

Crystal and Justus were able to visit Olivia several times today and each time Crystal says she is looking better, pinker, and pinker is better. She underwent another procedure to remove packing that had been left in, intentionally, she doesn't need that anymore and that is good. She is still having some trouble with her kidneys so please keep praying that she can get rid of the extra fluid that is making other things harder for her.

I am home now for the weekend, Auntie Kaitlyn stayed with the kids today and they had a wonderful time with her, it has been so long and they were all blessed by each others company. Baa and Papa and Auntie Kimmy also left today so now it is just the little family left at RMcDHouse. I pray that they can find some time to rest and enjoy each others company this weekend.
Crystal promises to call me tomorrow or text with any updates but in the mean time I am back at the Mom post in good old L.E. Costco is done, laundry is going, Caleb needs to be taken to a student council event, Shawn is on his way to Bible study and I think Erik and I will go to a movie. I love getting lost in action fantasy flicks so I will let you know how we like "Knight and Day" tomorrow.
Thank you friends for your constant support and prayers, I so appreciate you all.

1 comment:

Erik and Renee said...

I thought Knight and Day was very funny!!!